he vGRID Protect backup software is powered by Code42 Server and uses an encrypted data channel to send your files to our servers.
The following ports need to be allow out to the internet.
- TCP port 4285 is used access the secure web application.
- TCP port 4282 or 4287 is used to allow the desktop client to connect to our servers.
Below are the full client connectivity settings for:
- Desktop application: protect-hlz.vgrid.nz
- Web application: https://protect-hlz.vgrid.nz:4285
- Desktop application: protect-akl.vgrid.nz
- Web application: https://protect-akl.vgrid.nz:4285