To remove licenses from your Veeam Backup and Replication console, follow the following steps:
- Open an administrative command prompt.
- Navigate to the VBR installation folder (default path in the example below):
cd C:\Program Files\Veeam\Backup and Replication\Backup
- Remove the license by running
Veeam.Backup.Manager.exe -removelicense [all, vbr, vaw, val]
There are four options when removing your license:
- all - All Veeam licenses
- vbr - Veeam Backup and Replication
- vaw - Veeam Agent for Windows
- val - Veeam Agent for Linux
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.