Sometimes we need to ensure that our backup selection is correct and up to date.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to the Code42 app.
- Click Details.
- Select the arrow next to your device name.
- Choose Device preferences.
- Under the General tab, click Manage account on the web...
- Your preferred wed browser will open, and the Code42 console will appear.
- Sign in and click Devices.
- Choose the device for which you want to update the file verification scan.
- Select the action menu in the upper-right corner.
- Click Verify File Selection.
Please feel free to contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries.